We stock a range of fairtrade products including our fabulas Tanzanian black assam tea.
Top quality performers of live music every weekend.
Quiz nights on Tuesday's.
Comedy nights on some Thursday's.
A social hub of activity where you can meet for breakfasts, coffee and cake, lunch, afternoon tea, and evening events. Our family friendly seaside themed shop sells local arts & crafts, as well as a quality kitchen gift range. A community within a community, you have to come in to feel the heartbeat and vibe that is going on here down by the seaside.
We are also the Tourist Information point in the town.
- Free WiFi
- Family Friendly - Children's area and baby changing facilities.
- Wheelchair Accessible.
- Outside Seating.
- Soya, decaffinated, gluten free, organic, fairtrade and vegan friendly products available.
- All of our menu is available to take away.
- We can cater for your functions, here or at your home.
- Breakfast menu served 8.30am - 12noon.
- Range of 12 different loose leaf teas, also available to buy packaged.
- Locally sourced produce.
- Fully Licenced - including Bexhill brewed ale.
- Commended for service with a smile
- 250 metres from De La Warr Pavillion.
Seaside themed throughout.
- Largest display of Paintings and photographs of local scenery, by local artists in Bexhill.
- Unique handmade cards.
- Freshly baked scones and cakes, made on the premises and by local people.
- Kitchenware Gifts.
- Tableware Gifts.
- Bexhill gifts and memorabilia.
- Children's gifts.
- Events and Parties.
- Music Festivals
- Cabaret evenings.
- Quiz evenings.
- Music nights.